Sunday, March 21, 2010

About Me

Welcome to my blog!

On May 2009 I finally finished my student teaching and officially became a credentialed elementary school teacher. Five years of juggling work as an Network Admin and school are finally over! Career change complete, well, almost.

The bad news is that I've finished only to find that California, due to budget constraints, is not hiring any new teachers. Guess I've picked the wrong time to begin.

Still, I'm subbing regularly ... a great way to pay my dues, only problem is that it doesn't exactly pay my bills. I'm hardly gonna give up on education just yet, too much invested, too many students yet to mentor.
This blog is a journal of my favorite things: teaching, photography, road trips, running and swimming.

Let's see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment